|What we do|
Tedymag specializes in design and fabrication of prototypes and as well as serial production (with lower cost per unit). We design and/or produce custom sheet metal parts, assemblies and whole machines in numerous applications and industries.
We can work with different metals: mild steel (DC01, DD11, S235JR, S275JR...), stainless steel alloys (AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 321, etc.), weathering steel (COR-TEN steel), anti-wear steel, titanium, aluminium, special metals (Nickel alloy MONEL-400, etc.), etc.
Our customers belong to different industrial sectors as construction industry, food industry, renewable energy, garden structures, metal fabrication, street furniture, vending and amusement machines, furniture industry, hospitals, accessories for commercial vehicles, etc.
Click here to view some of our projects.
- 2D/3D Design
- Laser Cutting:
- Mild Steel (up to 20 mm thick)
- Stainless Steel (up to 15 mm thick)
- Aluminium (up to 12 mm thick)
- Brass (up to 8 mm thick)
- Cupper (up to 8 mm thick)
- Tubular Laser Cutting (up to 270 mm diameter)
- Glass Beading Blasting of Stainless Steel
- structures and big parts in our room of 8.1 x 4.4 x 2.8 meters (l x w x h)
- small pieces in our cabin
- Mild Steel (up to 6 mm thick)
- Stainless Steel (up to 4 mm thick)
- Bending (up to 4 m length and 160 ton power press)
- Press (up to 60 ton power press)
- Rolling (up to 2 m length and 6 mm thick)
- Welding (MIG, TIG, Resistance welding)
- Band Saws
|Contact us Conditions of use||© TEDYMAG SL 2010|